Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Morning

Every Friday morning, the worship/production team meets at 9 a.m. to pray and finalize the weekend. I have learned over the years that it doesn't matter how well you plan, somethings always change throughout the course of the week. Our initial planning meeting is earlier in the week, but we always regroup on Friday to finalize and make sure everyone is on the same page.
We also pray for quite a while and get our hearts in tune with what we think God is wanting to say and do in people during the weekend gatherings. Often, I will use this time to refocus the team and accent the "basics" so that we don't get off track spiritually or artistically.

Here is what is on schedule musically for this weekend:
Happy Day - Fee
Hear Our Praises - Reuben Morgan(Cool New Version we just introduced)
Peace - Robbie Seay Band
Live For You - Connersvine
What I Cannot Change - LeAnn Rimes

Oh, and we are taking the Tech Team to see the Astros play tonight. I am hoping to take my video camera and post some footage from that this weekend!

1 comment:

gueritashook said...

Hi Donald! Ashley and I are reading your blog! We think you're awesome!!