Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't Know What To Say?

Every once in a while, I go back and read through entries in my personal journal. Now, let me say that I really am awful at journaling - which is partly why I started blogging. Having the accountability of posting will, hopefully, help me be more consistent.
Anyway, I was reading some entries from late in 2005. That was a really rough time for me in a few ways, and I was journaling a lot at the time. It is so amazing to see how God was at work in my circumstances and how He used my pain for His glory and my good.
I'm not sure about the translation, but I noted this verse and it jumped out at me again today:
"Thank the Lord because He is good. His love continues forever. That is what those whom the Lord has saved should say..." Psalm 107:1
I love the idea - THAT is what we should say!

No comments: