Friday, October 3, 2008

This Weekend's Songs

We had our community group over last night and one of my new friends requested that I make the song list available to the people coming to worship. He said he likes to get the songs, but they go so fast in worship that he doesn't have time to make a note of them.
So, I am going to try and post each week the song list for the weekend. We don't usually finalize it until Thursday - sometimes Friday, so I will post it on Friday mornings.
Here is this weekend's list:
God Is With Us - Northpoint
Sing, Sing, Sing - Tomlin
Burn For You - Fee
I Want to Live For You - Pocket Full of Rocks
Realize - Colby Caillat

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh how we miss worship at COF!
what a gift your music is... you bring so much life into everyone who hears you! yall are juat amazing!

i am so thankful to have yall's cd... we may be in Colorado but we still hear you! You are still "moving" us!