Sunday, October 5, 2008

What we are doing

We had an incredible weekend at COF the past two days. We kicked off our Spanish services at our Houston campus and had a wonderful turnout. We also had awesome services in English world here as we kicked off a new marriage series called "Upgrade." I love this graphic, btw (maybe just because I made it!)
Anyway, I was reading another blog this afternoon and the guy was commenting on a church he had attended last week. This comment caught my attention, "Obviously, the passion that the worship team displays is caught and reflected back by those who attend the church." I love that thought! That is what I want for COF - for our worship leaders to display our passion for Christ and His Kingdom in such a way that our people catch it and reflect it back. What a cool concept!

No comments: